Monday 3 May 2021

Neil's 6th album released



  "The Disappearing Man", Neil's 6th album of original songs has just been released, and is available for a listen on BandCamp (just click HERE).

"After over a year of sitting on this, my 6th "album", I've decided to set it free into the wild, warts and all.  You can listen for free at BandCamp (follow the link below), or if you're feeling flush, it will cost $7 to download all 15 songs.

I'll be posting individual tracks on FaceBook over the next month.

It's a mix of rock, swampy folk, ballads, prog folk etc, recorded on and off over the last 6 years.

All songs are originals - I'm a no-covers kind of guy 

I hope you enjoy having a listen - for me, I need to start on album 7, which should be available in a year or seven."  Neil



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on the PBGB blog - there might be a short delay before it appears.
Cheers,
Neil